Video Players are a key point of every online business. They are pumping more traffic than any other content, they grab and engage new users and make the old ones to spend time online and socially share. That’s why you need the best, responsive solution, with no ads and attractive features. We suggest Cincopa’s Video Players, for all the above reasons.
Video players – So many, how to choose the right one?
When searching for a quick face-lift for your website, big name services might look like a right choice, but on the long run you are paying for their branding and advertising. You might say, “Yes, but products like YouTube or Vimeo are free to use”, but nothing is really for free. Retrospectively, your analytics (especially that high bounce rate) will prove that you actually pay for their service. On the other hand, implementing a player like Cincopa won’t disrupt the content or make your users to leave the page, because there are no partner related links and no sneaky “in-video” ads.
Let’s play a little game: before installing a new player on your website/blog answer to these two questions: (1) How can this player serve to your business – will it bring you profit/traffic/leads? (2)Will you stand out from your competition? Now remember the answers and base your decision on the player which gets the most brownie points.
(It’s that easy!) Content marketing trends have proven that videos attract approx. 300% more traffic then other content; and nurture leads – being not only a valuable asset for attracting new visitors, but especially for engaging the old ones. Let’s hope those cats video will not take over the internet. Setting the joke aside, what you need, having the both qualitative and quantitative metrics in mind, is a reliable, responsive video player which will grab and hold your audience’s attention.
Cincopa’s Video Player
- Cincopa offers a “clean” video player alternative, with no external interference and some other feature that you can’t find at YouTube or Vimeo. For example, you can fully customize the player, aligning it to your brand.
- In addition, you can go full option and embed your watermark logo into your video and link it to a related URL. Fully supported for any device or screen, your playlist can contain unlimited videos – you just need to make sure you have great content to share and Cincopa will provide you with a video portal for displaying all your videos.
- Did I already mentioned – NO ads? In this way, your clients won’t be disturbed by sneakers commercials or related videos. Furthermore, Cincopa’s video players include efficient, built-in SEO and metadata to assure a full optimization of your site’s search engine results. After you’ll start to rise in the organic search, Google Analytics integration will make sure that you can check any time the performance of your videos.
- If you still feel that you could add some traffic to your website, you can embed your branded video on multiple social channels (including YoutuBe and Vimeo). Don’t forget to link them back to your website! To complete your marketing actions, users can share videos through your webpage; all the traffic and potential new customers being retained by you, rather than YouTube.
- And finally, let’s not forget the advanced security system that you get using Cincopa: all the files are fully protected and downloads are based on permission. If you are not yet convinced, we featured below, 3 of the most used skins within Cincopa’s Video Player:
Cincopa’s video galleries are made to enable the highest user experience on your website (desktop or mobile). Your visitors will stay longer on your page, easily navigate among your files and will share your content. The video gallery displays, by default, a large video widget with a thumbnail photo and the length of the current video on its right side. Underneath, there is displayed the featured playlist, composed of thumbnail photos, titles, descriptions and length of each item.
You can personalize your playlist as you please: customize the control-bar elements, set the widget and playlist sizes, activate auto-shuffle, etc. You can push the customization even further, by editing your attached CSS, configuring protection settings and tracking all the events of your playlist on your Google Analytics account.
The cherry on top comes with a great usability feature: in order to save page space without compromising your users’ experience, you may decide to hide the featured playlist and add a playlist button instead. Furthermore, watermark can be attached to the display and it can be transformed into an active link. The gallery supports all common video formats.
Cincopa uses an advanced Content delivery network (CDN) which ensures fast and smooth performance around the globe and you are entitled to free hosting and delivery services (limited to 400 MB of space and 200 MB of bandwidth per month).
Your targeted audience is using both desktop and mobile displays? Then you have to try Cincopa’s responsive design video player with playlist positioned horizontally right below the main screen. Built with HTML5, this video player is designed to suit any portable device perfectly, unlike those Flash-based skins, which diminish your user experience and increase your bounce rate.
This player is a winner, based on its projecting video player, sharp picture and fast download. Accessible to operate using a simple control bar, this player allows you to upload multiple videos and present them in a horizontal playlist with a seeking bar. Each file is displayed with an automatic thumbnail photo, a title and a short description.
The video player with horizontal playlist supports all common video formats and may be embedded in any HTML webpage and all popular CMS sites like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Buddy Press and Blogger. Among other benefits, this player offers automatic transcoding and pseudo-streaming (smooth viewing experience with no buffering).
If you want to stand out from your competitors, this might be the right skin for you: having a transparent playlist layered on top of the video, it makes the experience more enjoyable and effective. In addition to the eye catching layout, you get an unlimited, user-friendly playlist with thumbnails, titles and descriptions, all occupying the same page space.
Fully customizable, this playlist can have its size, appearance and functions changed; you can add a logo to your videos and set the security options. For advanced users, there is a possibility to edit the main CSS files, to add Google Analytics integration and a YouTube-Like-Playlist option. Hosted and delivered by a reliable CDN, this playlist will guarantee the performance of your videos – which can have an unlimited number. You can upload them via various methods and embed the responsive video player in any HTML or CMS page and social media platforms. Furthermore, you can have a Domain Lock (a list of domains which are entitled to display your gallery).